We have analyzed the latest data of the Hans-Böckler-Foundation workforce panel-wave and published some first findings (see press release).
Main results in short:
- worries about health increase in the course of rising COVID-19 cases lately
- worries about eroding social cohesion further increase to very high levels (90%!)
- decrease in agreement to conspiracy myths – though still on a high level.
- lower satisfaction with crisis management of Germany´s Federal administration – especially among respondents with lower income
- Now 40% report loss of income in the course of the pandemic. As in the previous waves, the share is again higher among respondents with lower income.